"Video is an incredibly powerful way to present your message, don't miss out on this opportunity!" - Ravinol Chambers
Book Ravinol Chambers, founder of multi-award winning Be Inspired Films and Video KnowHow Academy for a 90 minute workshop
with Q & A at your organisation
Every organisation needs to to be a media company
It's pretty much a no-brainer, if you want to compete in the marketplace you've got to be creating regular video content. Here are some interesting statistics.
- YouTube is the second biggest search engine after Google (and is owned by Google)
- You are 53 times more likely to get a first page result on Google if you use video on your webpage (Forrester Research)
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text (Insivia)
- Two-thirds of twitter users feel it’s worth watching videos tweeted by brands (Hubspot)
- People are watching 8 billion video views a day on Facebook and 6 billion on Snapchat.
There's never been a better time than NOW.
The digital revolution has put the power of video at everyone's finger tips. It's never been easier or more affordable to create video content and share it with your audience. There are still very few organisations doing this well.
The common challenges you will face.
In my experience, creating high end video and animation for some of the biggest brands in the world as well as training over 1000 business owners, entrepreneurs and change-makers to create their own videos, most companies and organisations face the same challenges when trying to expand awareness of their brand or product.
- Lack of clarity and focus on your story.
- Not standing out from the crowd.
- Limited funds to achieve your goals.
- Looking for a quick fix to make it all happen.
Sometimes it's difficult to know where to start, who to trust and where to invest whatever budget you have, to get the best return.
Some great applications for using video in your organisation.
- To educate, inform and attract new customers.
- To win new business and attract new partnerships.
- To fundraise for charity and good causes.
- To engage community stakeholders.
- To position yourself as a thought leader in your market.
- To build your profile and brand awareness.
- To offer your audience a variety of media rich content.
- To build trust and rapport with your audience 24/7 365 days a year.
What you will learn on the 'Video Hero' Workshop.
- "The times they are a changin' " - why NOW is the time for video!
- How video can help you MAGNIFY YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE.
- The magic of the MULTIPLIER EFFECT and what it means for your organisation
- The BIGGEST BARRIERS to creating good content.
- The SEVEN C's that make a strong story.
- TOP TIPS in each of the KEY SUCCESS AREAS for creating video that works - from concept to completion.