"Video is an incredibly powerful way to present your message, don't miss out on this opportunity!" - Ravinol Chambers
Book founder of multi-award winning Be Inspired Films and Video KnowHow Academy Ravinol Chambers
for a 90 minute presentation with Q & A
at your organisation
£1499 plus VAT and travel
In my experience, creating high end video and animation for some of the biggest brands in the world as well as training over 1000 business owners, entrepreneurs and change-makers to create their own videos, most companies and organisations face the same challenges when trying to expand awareness of their brand or product.
- Lack of clarity and focus on your story.
- Failing to stand out from the crowd.
- Endless networking and pitching, one by one.
- Lack of time - feeling stretched too thin.
- Limited funds to achieve your goals.
- Looking for a quick fix to make it all happen.
Sometimes it's difficult to know where to start, who to trust and where to invest whatever budget you have, to get the best return.
Why should you use video?
Video is an incredibly powerful tool which can help you over come these challenges. It's THE go-to medium for forward thinking brands and organisations and is now expected by consumers as a given!
- YouTube is the second biggest search engine after Google (and is owned by Google)
- You are 53 times more likely to get a first page result on Google if you use video on your webpage (Forrester Research)
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text (Insivia)
- Two-thirds of twitter users feel it’s worth watching videos tweeted by brands (Hubspot)
- People are watching 8 billion video views a day on Facebook and 6 billion on Snapchat.
Some great applications for video in your organisation
- To educate, inform and attract new customers.
- To win new business and attract new partnerships.
- To fundraise for charity and good causes.
- To engage community stakeholders.
- To position yourself as a thought leader in your market.
- To build your profile and brand awareness.
- To offer your audience a variety of media rich content.
- To build trust and rapport with your audience 24/7 365 days a year.
Every organisation needs to to be a media company
It's pretty much a no-brainer, if you want to compete in the marketplace you've got to be creating regular video content.
There's never been a better time than NOW.
The digital revolution has put the power of video at everyone's finger tips. It's never been easier or more affordable to create video content and share it with your audience.
What you will learn from the 'Video Hero' Workshop:
- "The times they are a changin' " - why NOW is the time for video!
- How video can help you MAGNIFY YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE.
- The magic of the MULTIPLIER EFFECT and what it means for your organisation
- The BIGGEST BARRIERS to creating good content.
- The SEVEN C's that make a strong story.
- TOP TIPS in each of the KEY SUCCESS AREAS for creating video from concept to completion.
Presented By Ravinol Chambers
Ravinol is an Irish born strategy consultant and video producer who is fascinated by the power of story telling for businesses and social purpose organisations. He made his first film in 1995 whilst living and working in East Africa. In 2009 he founded Be Inspired Films, a multi-award winning video production company designed to bring great ideas to life and tell stories that matter for organisations creating positive social impact in the world.
In the same year he founded VideoKnowHow with the mission of enabling businesses and charities to tell their stories using video even on a budget.
He is a fellow of the RSA and acts as mentor, advisor and communications strategy consultant to a wide range of organisations.
His clients include The Cabinet Office, Deutsche Bank, Virgin Trains, Siemens, TEDx, Government Digital Services, Tata Consulting Services, NESTA, Volans, Sustainability, Hogan Lovells, Big Lottery Fund, UnLtd, Rothschild in the Community, the NHS and many more.
When & Where:
Available to come and present to your team or speak at your event
- 90 minute interactive presentation
- 30 minutes Q & A