Our 'Video Hero' group training unlocks and empowers a team of authentic storytellers from across your organisation.
It is a great team building experience as well as a powerful investment in your people.
The new currency online is authenticity.
Real voices create buy in, for internal comms or social media videos.
Unlock and empower your people to become storytellers.
Our 'Video Hero' group training is a great team building experience, as well as a powerful investment in your people.
For the price of one professional video, train up to 10 of your team to confidently plan, film and edit great videos all year round.
Creating great videos is more than just learning the skills to confidently plan, film and edit.
To really achieve success (and make your investment in training worthwhile) you will also need to learn...
- How to utilise storytelling in your videos so that you powerfully engage your audience while building relationships with them at scale.
- How to create a video content strategy that gives you structure, ensuring all your content is focused on achieving your big goals for 2017 and beyond.
Who is the training for?
- Charities, social enterprises and foundations
- Universities, schools and colleges
- Housing associations and hospices
- Membership organisations
- Government and public sector organisations
- Creative agencies and news agencies
- Corporates and SMEs
What is included?
Two day 'hands on' masterclass with expert trainers
With no fluff or unnecessary academic content. The training focuses exclusively on your team developing the practical skills and confidence needed to achieve your goals using video.
You will learn...
- How to create a video content strategy to give you structure and focus for all your content.
- How to utilise storytelling principles to engage your audience with your videos
- How to film 'off camera' interviews as well as 'to camera' presenter pieces effectively.
- How to be relaxed and authentic in front of camera and how to help others to do the same.
- How to get great lighting, composition and sound on a budget.
- How to quickly and confidently edit your videos to include engaging b-roll, music, titles and transitions.
- How to upload, tag and share your videos effectively so your audience finds and engages with your content.
Wrap around support for ultimate success
We are passionate about your success and have designed a 90 day package of support to ensure your investment is worthwhile and your success is embedded and sustainable.
You will receive...
Preparation Training Videos covering the structure, key concepts and core theory. These include preparation exercises and homework so all of your face to face time is focused on learning by doing.
Access to Private Facebook Group with 90 days support, advice and guidance from our expert trainers.
Three x half hour 'Get out of Jail' Skype Sessions with our expert trainers to help you overcome any challenges.
Access to the Video KnowHow Cheat Sheet Library - these include our event filming blueprint, setting up your own YouTube channel and more.
Access to the Video KnowHow Video Tutorials Library covering our proven 'step by step' guide to making the editing process quicker and easier.
We will come to you - you provide the venue and refreshments and we will do the rest.
We will provide all camera equipment, microphones, tripods, lights etc for the training. If you have your own equipment bring it along so you can practise using it.
We will send you a link to download the editing software to your laptops, which you should bring along for the editing part of the training. If you do not have laptops available, we can provide them.
Non - profits / public sector (< £1million income) £6000*
Non-profits / public sector (> £1million income) £8000*
*All prices are EX VAT and travel expenses where applicable
** Prices are for a group of up to 10 people
*** Group courses prices represent a significant discount compared to the open course prices per person
**** Express your interest below and we will contact you to discuss further