The next 'Video Hero' training course for Individuals and Small Teams will be held on September 28th & 29th in Birmingham.
To be considered for a place, read below and book a call to discuss.
If you are a business owner, entrepreneur or change maker and you want to learn to confidently use video to grow your business, charity or public service project then the 2 day 'Video Hero' Masterclass is just what you have been looking for.
The skills to confidently plan, film and edit great videos every time
How to tell a great story and connect with your audience
How to link your videos back to your strategy and your big goals
Hear what speaker and health coach Ben has to say...
Who is the training for?
- Coaches, consultants, trainers
- Journalists, marketing and PR professionals
- Charities, social enterprises and foundations
- Universities, schools and colleges
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Teams from large organisations
The training options:
Option One: Two Day Masterclass
The two day masterclass is an immersive 'learning by doing' experience and focuses exclusively on developing the practical skills to confidently plan, film and edit great videos all year round.
You will learn...
- How to film 'off camera' interviews as well as presenter led 'to camera' pieces effectively.
- How to get great lighting, composition and sound even on a budget.
- How to be relaxed and authentic in front of camera and how to help others to do the same.
- How to confidently edit your story and include engaging b-roll, music, titles, transitions and more.
- How to upload, tag and share your videos online so your audience can find you.
The two day masterclass is perfect for getting you confidently creating your own video content on a budget.
Option Two: Includes 90 days support
In addition to the masterclass you can choose to have 90 days of follow on support and accountability to ensure your success is bulletproof...
The 90 day support package includes...
Private Facebook group with access to 3 expert trainers
Skype sessions with our expert trainers to keep you on track and support you with any challenges or obstacles you face
Lifetime access to online video tutorials covering our 'step by step' guide to the editing process
Lifetime access to the Video KnowHow 'cheat sheet' library - topics include event filming blueprint, off camera interviews, setting up your own YouTube channel and more.
This is the complete solution for those who want to take no chances with their success.
Hear what business owner and leadership coach Barbara has to say...
Limited places on offer:
We are a multi-award winning team of storytellers, film makers, trainers.
We regularly train teams in big organisations like Virgin Trains, Government Digital Services and University of Reading.
Three times a year we offer just 10 people the opportunity to learn to confidently plan, film and edit great videos on a budget. This is where we share the secrets to our success as film makers.
The next '2 Day Masterclass' is on July 13th & 14th 2017 in Birmingham.
Price for the 2 day masterclass:
Non - profits / Public sector (< £1million income) £997pp*
Non-profits / Public sector (> £1million income) £1297pp*
SMEs / Entrepreneurs £1297pp*
Price for the 2 day masterclass (with 90 day support package):
Non - profits / Public sector (< £1million income) £1497pp*
Non-profits / Public sector (> £1million income) £1997pp*
SMEs / Entrepreneurs £1997pp*
- Professional motion graphic intro and outro for your videos £497*
- Bring a colleague (who works with you as a pair) for £497*
*Price excludes VAT