Are you an entrepreneur, business owner or change-maker determined to make video work for you in 2018?
If so, READ ON.
Achieve your goals for 2018 with video
If you are a business owner, entrepreneur or change maker and you want to learn to confidently use video to...
- grow your business
- raise funds for your charity
- demonstrate the impact of your public service project
- become rich and famous :)
...then the 'Video Hero' training is just what you have been looking for.
Strategy, story and skills - the perfect recipe for success
Right now you may be thinking you need to learn the skills to confidently plan, film and edit great videos every time.
But on it's own that's not enough.
To really achieve your goals (and make any investment in training worthwhile) you will also need to learn...
- How to create a powerful video content strategy that gives you structure, ensuring all your content is focused on achieving your big goals for 2018 and beyond.
- How to utilise storytelling in your videos so that you powerfully engage your audience towards your desired outcome while building relationships with them at scale.
Hear what speaker and health coach Ben has to say...
Who is the training for?
Simple answer = anyone who doesn't want their competitors to gain an unfair advantage over them because they are not using video effectively to stake their rightful claim in the marketplace.
More specifically you might be...
- a coach, consultant or trainer
- an SME business owner or entrepreneur
- a journalist, marketing or PR professional
- working in a charity, social enterprise or foundation
- working in a university, school or college
- working in a hospice or housing association
- working in a corporate or public sector organisation
What's included in the training?
Two day masterclass with expert trainers
The two day masterclass is an immersive 'learning by doing' experience. There is no fluff or unnecessary academic content. It focuses exclusively on you developing the practical skills and confidence you need to achieve your goals using video.
You will learn...
- To create a powerful video content strategy that gives you structure and focus on achieving your goals.
- To film 'off camera' interviews as well as presenter led 'to camera' pieces effectively.
- To be relaxed and authentic in front of camera and how to help others to do the same.
- To get great lighting, composition and sound even on a budget.
- To quickly and confidently edit your videos to include engaging b-roll, music, titles and transitions.
- To upload, tag and share your videos effectively so your audience finds and engages with your content.
Wrap around support for ultimate success
In addition to the two day masterclass you will receive wrap around support from our team of expert trainers. We are passionate about your success and have designed the support to ensure your investment is worthwhile and your success is embedded and sustainable.
You will receive...
Preparation Training Videos covering the structure, key concepts and theory. These include preparation exercises and homework so all of our face to face time is focused on learning by doing.
Access to Private Facebook Group with 90 days support, advice and guidance from our expert trainers.
Three x half hour 'Get out of Jail' Skype Sessions with our expert trainers to help you overcome any challenges as you create your content.
Access to the Video KnowHow Cheat Sheet Library - these include our event filming blueprint, setting up your own YouTube channel and more.
Access to the Video KnowHow Video Tutorials Library covering our proven 'step by step' guide to making the editing process quicker and easier.
Hear what recruitment expert Melanie has to say...
Our team of expert trainers
We are a multi-award winning team of storytellers, film makers and trainers passionate about the power of video and passionate about sharing everything we know with others.
Levelling the playing field
We regularly train teams in big organisations like Virgin Trains, Government Digital Services, General Medical Council, British Chambers of Commerce and University of Reading.
Twice a year we offer just 10 people the opportunity to join one of our open training courses designed for individuals and small teams.
This is where we share the secrets to our success as film makers and storytellers with individuals and small teams who don't have access to big training budgets that larger organisations have.
The next training days
The next training will be held in Birmingham on February 27th & 28th 2018 and will be held at Fazeley Studios in Digbeth, a beautiful creative space 5 minutes from New Street Station.
The 2018 investment
Charities (< £1million income) £1497pp*
Charities (> £1million income) £1997pp*
SMEs / Entrepreneurs / Public sector £1997pp*
- Bring a colleague (to work together as a pair) for £497*
*Prices are ex VAT