If you want to train your team to confidently create great videos to help you...
- Raise funds and awareness for your charity
- Engage your customers on social media and grow your business
- Express the personality of your organisation so you stand out online
- Demonstrate the impact and scale of your work
- Become rich and famous with millions of followers :)
...then the 'Video Hero' group training is just what you have been looking for (we can't strictly guarantee the last one!)
Our team of expert trainers
We are a multi-award winning team of storytellers, film makers and trainers passionate about the power of video.
This training is where we share everything we know with you.
Nothing is held back.
Our mission is to see you succeed
We know what you need to succeed and the common mistakes you are likely to make when trying.
Right now you may be thinking you need to learn the filming and editing skills.
But on it's own that's not enough.
To really achieve your goals and make your investment in creating videos worthwhile you will also need to...
- Create a powerful video content strategy to keep you focused on the goal
- Use storytelling in your videos so you don't bore your audience to death
Luckily we cover all three!
The 'Video Hero' group training unlocks and empowers a team of authentic storytellers from across your organisation.
It is a great team building experience and a powerful investment in your people.
So, what's included in the training?
Two day masterclass with expert trainers
With no fluff or unnecessary academic content. The training focuses exclusively on your team developing the practical skills and confidence needed to achieve your goals using video.
You will learn...
- How to create a video content strategy to give you structure and focus for all your content.
- How to utilise storytelling principles to engage your audience with your videos
- How to film 'off camera' interviews as well as 'to camera' presenter pieces effectively.
- How to be relaxed and authentic in front of camera and how to help others to do the same.
- How to get great lighting, composition and sound on a budget.
- How to quickly and confidently edit your videos to include engaging b-roll, music, titles and transitions.
- How to upload, tag and share your videos effectively so your audience finds and engages with your content.
90 days support after the training
We are passionate about your success and have designed a 90 day package of support to ensure your investment is worthwhile and your success is embedded and sustainable.
You will receive...
Preparation Training Videos covering the structure, key concepts and core theory. These include preparation exercises and homework so all of your face to face time is focused on learning by doing.
Access to Private Facebook Group with 90 days support, advice and guidance from our expert trainers.
Three x half hour 'Get out of Jail' Skype Sessions with our expert trainers to help you overcome any challenges.
Access to the Video KnowHow Cheat Sheet Library - these include our event filming blueprint, setting up your own YouTube channel and more.
Access to the Video KnowHow Video Tutorials Library covering our proven 'step by step' guide to making the editing process quicker and easier.
Who we work with
We regularly train teams from organisations like Virgin Trains, Government Digital Services, General Medical Council, Big Lottery Fund, University of Reading and many more.
For smaller organisations we offer the opportunity twice a year to join one of our open training courses designed for individuals and small teams.
We will come to you - you provide the venue and refreshments and we will do the rest.
We provide all camera equipment, microphones, tripods, lights etc for the training. If you have your own equipment you can bring it along so you can practise using it during the training.
We will send you a link to purchase and download the editing software to your laptops, which you should bring with you for the editing part of the training. If you do not have laptops available for the training, we can provide them with the editing software installed.
We will advise you the best equipment to purchase going forwards so you are all set up for success depending on your budget. But it is good to know that you can start creating great videos using your smartphone, an inexpensive microphone and some simple but smart workflows.
The 2018 Investment:
For the price of one professional video, you can train up to 10 of your team to confidently plan, film and edit great videos all year round.
Charities (< £1million income) £6000*
Charities (> £1million income) £7500*
SMEs / Public sector £7500*
*All prices are EX VAT and travel expenses where applicable
** Prices are for a group of up to 10 people
*** Group course prices represent a significant discount compared to the open course prices per person
**** Express your interest below or email email@example.com and we can arrange a call to discuss your requirements