We are delighted to partner with Fundraising Convention 2018 to bring you this exclusive offer - scroll down for full details
Video is a powerful tool to help you to...
- Raise funds for your charity
- Demonstrate the impact of your work
- Stand out in the marketplace
- Enhance the donor journey and increase retention
We have an expert team ready to support you
We are a multi-award winning team of storytellers, film makers and trainers passionate about the power of video.
This training is where we share everything we know with you.
Nothing is held back.
We know what you need to succeed
Right now you may be thinking you need to learn the filming and editing skills.
But on it's own that's not enough.
To really achieve your goals and make your investment in creating videos worthwhile you will also need to...
- Create a powerful video content strategy to keep you focused on achieving your goals
- Use storytelling principles in your videos so you don't bore your audience to death
Luckily the training covers all three of these essential areas (Strategy, Storytelling and the Skills you need)!
What do I get from the training?
Two day masterclass with expert trainers
You get to attend a two day masterclass with our trainers which is an immersive hands on 'learning by doing' experience. There is no fluff or unnecessary academic content. It focuses exclusively on you developing the practical skills and confidence you need to achieve your goals using video.
You will learn...
- To create a video content strategy that gives you focus & structure alongside powerful storytelling structures to engage and inspire your audience.
- To film 'off camera' interviews as well as presenter led 'to camera' pieces effectively.
- To be relaxed and authentic in front of camera and how to help others to do the same.
- To get great lighting, composition and sound on a budget.
- To quickly and confidently edit your videos to include engaging b-roll, music, titles and transitions.
- To upload, tag and share your videos effectively so your audience finds and engages with them.
90 days support after the training
In addition to the two day masterclass you also get 90 days of wrap around support from our team of expert trainers. We are passionate about your success and have designed the support to ensure your learning is embedded and sustainable and you can overcome any obstacles you face along the way.
You will receive...
Preparation Training Videos covering the structure, key concepts and theory. These include preparation exercises and homework so all of our face to face time is focused on learning by doing.
Access to a Private Facebook Group with 90 days support, advice and guidance from our expert trainers.
Three x half hour 'Get out of Jail' Skype Sessions with our expert trainers to help you overcome any challenges you face as you create your videos.
Access to the Video KnowHow Cheat Sheet Library - which includes our event filming blueprint, setting up your own YouTube channel, which equipment to buy and much more.
Access to the Video KnowHow Video Tutorials Library covering our proven 'step by step' guide to making the editing process quicker and easier.
Levelling the playing field
We regularly train teams from big organisations like Virgin Trains, Government Digital Services, General Medical Council, Big Lottery Fund and University of Reading.
Twice a year we offer 10 people the opportunity to join one of our open training courses designed for individuals and small teams.
The next available training
The next training will be held in Birmingham on October 18th & 19th 2018 at Fazeley Studios in Digbeth, a beautiful creative space five minutes from New Street Station.
The 2018 investment
Charities (< £1million income) £1497pp*
Charities (> £1million income) £1997pp*
SMEs / Entrepreneurs / Public sector £1997pp*
- Bring a colleague (to work together as a pair) for £497*
FREE UPGRADE - BOOK NOW for half price AND bring a colleague for FREE**
Offer ends midnight 27th July 2018
Limited places available.
Offer ends midnight 31st July 2018.
*All prices are ex VAT
**Where you work together as a pair
On the cusp and like to know a bit more?
I just recorded this video especially for you. Have a watch :)