We are delighted to offer this exclusive offer to the B Corp community - so together we can create a strong and compelling narrative around better business for a better world.
Scroll down for full details.
Video is a powerful tool to help you to...
- Share value with your customers up front
- Demonstrate the impact of your work
- Stand out in the marketplace
- Enhance the customer journey and increase engagement
- Become rich and famous with millions of followers :)
...then the 'Video Hero' training is just what you have been looking for (can't strictly guarantee the last one!)
We have an expert team ready to train you
We are a multi-award winning team of storytellers, film makers and trainers passionate about the power of video.
This training is where we share everything we know with you.
Nothing is held back.
We know what you need to succeed
Right now you may be thinking it's all about the filming and editing skills.
But on it's own that's not enough.
To really achieve your goals and make your investment in creating videos worthwhile you will also need to...
- Create a powerful video content strategy to keep you focused on the goal
- Use storytelling in your videos so you don't bore your audience to death
Luckily we cover all three!
What is included in the training?
Two day masterclass with expert trainers
The two day masterclass is an immersive 'learning by doing' experience. There is no fluff or unnecessary academic content. It focuses exclusively on you developing the practical skills and confidence you need to achieve your goals using video.
You will learn...
- To create a video content strategy that gives you focus & structure alongside powerful storytelling structures to engage and inspire your audience.
- To film 'off camera' interviews as well as presenter led 'to camera' pieces effectively.
- To be relaxed and authentic in front of camera and how to help others to do the same.
- To get great lighting, composition and sound on a budget.
- To quickly and confidently edit your videos to include engaging b-roll, music, titles and transitions.
- To upload, tag and share your videos effectively so your audience finds and engages with them.
90 days support after the training
In addition to the two day masterclass you will receive wrap around support from our team of expert trainers. We are passionate about your success and have designed the support to ensure your learning is embedded and sustainable.
You will receive...
Preparation Training Videos covering the structure, key concepts and theory. These include preparation exercises and homework so all of our face to face time is focused on learning by doing.
Access to a Private Facebook Group with 90 days support, advice and guidance from our expert trainers.
Three x half hour 'Get out of Jail' Skype Sessions with our expert trainers to help you overcome any challenges you face as you create your videos.
Access to the Video KnowHow Cheat Sheet Library - which includes our event filming blueprint, setting up your own YouTube channel, which equipment to buy and much more.
Access to the Video KnowHow Video Tutorials Library covering our proven 'step by step' guide to making the editing process quicker and easier.
Levelling the playing field
We regularly train teams from big organisations like Virgin Trains, Government Digital Services, General Medical Council, Big Lottery Fund and University of Reading.
Twice a year we offer 10 people the opportunity to join one of our open training courses designed for individuals and small teams.
The next available training
The next training will be held in Birmingham on June 14th & 15th 2018 at Fazeley Studios in Digbeth, a beautiful creative space five minutes from New Street Station.
The 2018 investment
Charities (< £1million income) £1497pp*
Charities (> £1million income) £1997pp*
SMEs / Entrepreneurs / Public sector £1997pp*
- Bring a colleague (to work together as a pair) for £497*
Limited places available.
Offer ends midnight 8th June 2018.
*All prices are ex VAT
**Where you work together as a pair
On the cusp and like to know a bit more?
I just recorded this video especially for you. Have a watch :)